How it Works
How do I sign up for a meal plan subscription?
- Simply click ‘Subscribe & Save’ from the navigation bar at the top. From there you’ll be prompted to select which plan you’d like to subscribe to: ‘Monthly’ or ‘Weekly’. Based on the plan you select you’ll then select the amount of meals you wish to subscribe to. Once you’ve selected your desired quantity click ‘Select Meals’. On the following page you’ll be able to select your individual meals wanted. You can add any quantity of any meal desired as long as it doesn’t exceed the max quantity of meals you chose to subscribe to. Once your meals are selected scroll to the bottom and click ‘Add Meals to Cart’. That’s it! Once you’ve completed the checkout you’ll now be subscribed to receive your meals weekly.
What if I have a custom meal plan? Can you tailor to my custom plan?
- Simply click ‘Custom Plan’ from the navigation bar and fill out the form. Attach your meal plan in a .doc/.pdf format and click ‘Send Message’. Someone will then get back to you as quickly as possible with an estimate for your custom meal plan.
Can I subscribe to a custom meal, snack or dessert?
- If you want to create a custom meal and receive it weekly. Go to the ‘Single Order’ page linked in the navigation bar and select ‘Create Your Own Meal’. Create your customized meal and be sure to select ‘Subscribe’ and not ‘One-Time Purchase’ towards the top of the page. Then simply add to cart and you’ll receive that meal weekly. The same instructions apply for any of the snacks and desserts.
How do I cancel a subscription?
- Disclaimer: Monthly plans cannot be canceled mid-month for any reason other than medical, missionary, military or move. If this applies to you, you will need to email email@example.com to complete the request in addition to the steps below.
- First you need to login to your account through the ‘Login’ link in the navigation bar. If you’re already logged in you will see your name listed instead of ‘Login’. From there simply click your name, then click ‘Cancel Subscriptions’ on the right hand side. From there find the subscription you wish to cancel in the list of your active subscriptions and click ‘Cancel’ towards the right hand side of the row. Then fill out your reason for cancelling and submit the form. If your subscription was cancelled successfully you will no longer see it listed.
How do I view my active subscriptions?
- Simply login to your account through the ‘Login’ link in the navigation bar. If you’re already logged in you’ll see your name instead of ‘Login’. Then click your name and click ‘View Subscriptions’. From there you’ll see all your active subscriptions listed with the ability to click ‘View Details’ to see any specifics pertaining to your subscription.
How do I modify my meals for my meal plan subscription?
- First, login to your account and then navigate to your account page by clicking your name in the navigation bar. From there click ‘Edit Subscriptions’ or the right-hand side. Then find your weekly/monthly meal plan in the list of your active subscriptions and click ‘Change Meals’ on the right-hand side of the row. You’ll then be redirected to the ‘Select Your Meals’ page. Simply swap out the meals you don’t want for the meals you do. When you’re satisfied with your changes select ‘Update Meals’ at the bottom of the page.
How do I modify a custom meal, dessert or snack subscription?
- To do this, login to your account and then click your name in the navigation bar. From your account page, click ‘Edit Subscriptions’. Simply find the item you wish to edit (you can click ‘View Details’ to see more details and verify you’re changing the desired custom meal) and click ‘Edit’ towards the right-hand side. You’ll be presented with a pop-up to change your protein, carbs and veggies plus portions and overall quantity of meals you want. You cannot select 0 as an option for quantity. You will have to cancel the subscription to no longer receive it. Once you’re satisfied with your changes click ‘Submit’ and your subscription will be updated.
- The same process applies for the snacks and desserts except you'll only be able to change the quantity of dessert or snack items you're subscribed to.
How do I update my billing information for my subscriptions?
- To do this, login to your account and then click your name in the navigation bar. From your account page click ‘Update Billing Information’. Please read these steps carefully. To update your credit card only, click 'Update Credit Card'. You will be redirected to a page maintained by ReCharge. Rest assured this page is still secured. From there you can update your credit card. Once updated you'll be automatically redirected back to your account. To return otherwise just click 'Meal Dealers' at the top of the page. To update your billing address only, simply enter your new billing address and select ‘Update Address’ at the bottom.
How do I change the pickup/delivery location for my subscriptions?
- To do this, login to your account and then click your name in the navigation bar. From your account page click ‘Change Delivery Addresses’. Again, please read these steps carefully. Each subscription is associated with its own address so it’s imperative if you want all subscriptions to go to the same location that you update them all. To update an address simply click on the subscription at the top of the screen. The current associated address will then be populated below. Modify the address, as needed, and then click ‘Save’. Repeat the previously mentioned steps for each subscription that needs to be updated. Important: if you’re switching picking locations, you can leave your home address as the entered address. You only need to change the ‘Pickup/Delivery Option’ field and then click ‘Save’.
How do I change my plan from monthly to weekly plan or weekly to monthly plan?
- In order to do this you would have to cancel your existing subscription and then sign-up for a new one to make this kind of switch.
What if I just want more or less meals per week?
- If you’re subscribed to a monthly or weekly plan and you simply just want more or less meals per week (without changing from monthly to weekly or weekly to monthly), then simply login to your account, navigate to your account page by clicking your name in the navigation bar and select ‘Edit Subscriptions’. From there find your meal plan listed with your active subscriptions and click ‘Change Plan’ on the right-hand side. From there you’ll be presented with a pop-up to select the plan you wish to change to in order to receive more or less meals. Upon clicking ‘Save’ you’ll be directed to the ‘Select Your Meals’ page to select and update your subscription to select your desired number of meals. Again, just click ‘Save’ and your subscription will be updated.
Available Pickup Locations
Pickup at Meal Dealers Pickup at Waldorf Fitness Center Pickup & Purchase at Shenandoah CrossFit Pickup & Purchase at Arlington Nutrition Corner Pickup at Golds Gym Herndon Pickup at Calisthenics Revolution Pickup & Purchase at The Training Station Pickup at CrossFit Verity Pickup at Winchester Boxing Pickup at Gold's Gym Ashburn Pickup at SPACES The Atrisphere Pickup at Guerrilla Crossfit Paramus Pickup at Crossfit Killshot Pickup at Dulles Nutrition Corner